HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Here’s a list of things to do this Valentine’s Day in the North West, whether you’re with your other half or pals!
- Head down to o2 Victoria Warehouse for Chvrches
- Head to Manchester for their Gin Festival
- Check out Professor Brian Cox at FD Arena, Leeds
- Catch The X Factor Tour this weekend!
- There’s plenty of local football this week, whether you’re a fan of:
- Preston North End
- …or AFC Fylde!
- Head to Fino Tapas for their special menu!
- Scare Kingdom for their ValenTerror delights
- Get 241 on all games at Level, Preston
- Pop down to the Frog & Bucket Manchester for a night of comedy
- Head to the Baltic Market, Liverpool for yummy food & drink (did someone says halloumi chips and gin?)
We hope you have a fun filled day (or weekend if that’s when you choose to celebrate!)
No scrooges here, if you have any more ideas or think we’ve forgotten anything, drop us a comment!
Lots of love, GSUK x